MountainPlex Properties is a privately owned company that was founded in 2007 as a property
management and development company. The primary objective is to contribute to the economic
redevelopment of the Hinton Historic District through preservation of the community’s history,
architecture and culture, while serving the needs of local citizens, guests, and visitors.
We are seeking an Account Executive for MountainPlex Media II, LLC. to be a part of a growing company. This
position will be an integral member of our media team, and will interact regularly with team members,
local citizens, guests, visitors, and vendors.
The successful applicant would be responsible for identifying and selling new business. This position is
also responsible for:
• Servicing and growing existing accounts
• Developing proposals which will work with client needs &/or opportunities
• Work with clients based on their market, platform, or station information to get them the best placement
• Ensure client satisfaction through continual communication and follow-up
• Communicate and assist with rate negotiations consistent with operating goals and budgets
• Ensure prompt payment on accounts
• Work with all resources available in marketing, operations, and sales to present company assets in the best light
• Self-motivated and able to communicate product value
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent presentation and computer skills
• Ability to exercise judgment and operated independently
• Ability to read, draft, and comprehend complex and persuasive business correspondence and creative proposals
• Media sales experience and knowledge of market demographics highly desirable
• Associates degree or higher in related field preferred
Humble, hungry, and smart! At MountainPlex Properties, those are the most important things we look
for in an employee. Our culture is built around teamwork, collaboration, and customer service; where
everything we do, enhance, and innovate must create value for the guest. We are looking for a results-
driven, teammate who will help foster company success, while being courteous to customers and
colleagues, having a positive attitude and service-oriented outlook. MountainPlex Properties offers
team members excellent growth and development opportunities, 401k with employer match, and
health benefits including dental and vision coverage.
Please respond to:
Melissa Wickline, Director of Human Resources & Staff Development,
firstname.lastname@example.org, 415 2nd Avenue, Hinton, WV 25951.
MountainPlex Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.